Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
Campion School’s aim is to help all students achieve their potential and achieve success within an educational environment, which responds to individual needs and stimulates and challenges every student.
Careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) is accorded a high priority, in preparing students for the opportunities and challenges of adult and working life. CEIAG is viewed as playing an important role in motivating our students, promoting equality of opportunity and maximising their academic and personal achievement whilst at school and beyond.
The careers education, information, advice and guidance entitlement at Campion School consists of five elements which, together, provide a coherent and progressive programme for all students at each stage of their learning:
- Impartial careers education programme from Year 7 to Year 11 and through tutorial programmes in the sixth form
- Careers information and resources
- An opportunity to learn about the world of work
- Access to advice and impartial guidance
- Action planning and target setting activities
For more information on student entitlement please see the student CEIAG information section.